is widely accepted as safe food additive in many countries with E number E500. Sodium bicarbonate is a chemical compound with the formula NaHCO3. It is a salt composed of sodium ions and bicarbonate ions. Sodium bicarbonate is a white solid that is crystalline but often appears as a fine powder. It has a slightly salty, alkaline taste resembling that of washing soda (sodium carbonate).Since it has long been known and is widely used, the salt has many related names such as baking soda, bread soda, cooking soda, and bicarbonate of soda.
Sodium Bicarbonate 99%
- Sodium bicarbonate food grade is used in the food industry as a generating agent of carbon dioxide(loosening agent) for baked goods, such as bread cookies and crackers.
- Sodium bicarbonate pharma,a material owing to its alkalescence, is used for neutralizing peptic acid and releasing the dyspepsia for human beings.
- Sodium bicarbonate is also used in :
- Fire extinguisher
- Fluxing agent in metallurgical industry
- Dye-fixing agent in printing and dyeing industry
- Detergent agent