Sodium lauryl sulfate (sodium dodecyl sulphate) is a kind of anionic surfactant, dissolves in the water easily, compatibility with anion and non-ionic, good performances on emulsifying, foaming, osmosis, detergency and de-centrality.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) 95%
- Detergency: tooth paste, shampoo, cosmetic, detergent, etc.
- Construction: plasterboard, additive of concrete, coating, etc.
- Pharmaceutical: Medicine, pesticide, etc.
- Leather: leather soft agent, wool cleaning agent, etc.
- Paper making: penetrant, flocculating agent, deinking agent, etc.
- Auxiliaries: textile auxiliaries, plastic auxiliaries, etc.
- Fire fighting: oil well fire fighting, fire fighting device, etc.
- Mineral choosing: mine flotation, coal water mixture, etc.